1. Firstly remove your Premier Lashes from their case using tweezers or
alternately just your fingers (always try and hold the lashes by the band and
not the fans to avoid damage)
2. Hold the lashes against your natural lashes (starting by inner corner) to
3. Using small scissors cut any excess lashes from the outer corner if
necessary to fit comfortably and avoid any irritation once applied.
4. Once trimmed you can gently hold the inner corner and the outer corner of
the lashes and bend to fit the natural curve on your eye.
5. Apply a generous amount of your chosen lash glue all the way down the
band (making sure you apply this to the very end of the lashes)
6. Set aside for around 2-3 minutes to let the glue go 'tacky'
7. In the meantime, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of your chosen
mascara. (This can help the lashes adhere to your eyes and last as long as
possible, this will also reduce any gap appearance between your natural
lashes and strip lashes)
8. Apply the lashes directly above your natural lash line, using tweezers you
can pinch your natural lashes and the strip lashes together.
9. Leave to fully set for 3-5 minutes and your Premier Lashes will be ready for
the day and night.