1. Remove your Premier Lashes by gently holding the inner corner and pull
away from your natural lashes.
2. Holding the fans firmly at the root and using tweezers, remove any
remaining glue left on the lash band.
3. Using a clean mascara wand brush through the fans ( If any glue residue is
on the lash fans you can use a cotton bud and micellar water you cant gently
remove the lash glue)
4. Place in your Premier Lashes case for your next application.
5. Premier Lashes can be reused multiple times depending on how well they
are looked after. Follow this step by step aftercare guide to ensure your
lashes last as long as possible.